The "Testing-Flash" is a routine test to check the flash storage of the handheld. Wait for the end of the test and do not turn off the handheld. After completion you can use the device as usual.
Articles in this section
- Reset to factory default
- Firmware Update RV_03_000_0007 | App Update 1.7.3
- Does OccluSense work with my wireless access point?
- Why is there a connection error when entering the local WLAN network data to the handheld?
- When switching on the handheld the display shows "Testing-Flash"
- What does the rotating circle mean next to the OccluSense® as a network?
- Why does my OccluSense® not connect to my iPad?
- Why can't I switch on my handheld?