Why does my handheld device display "not connected" even after successful installation?
1. if your handset display shows "not connected", please make sure that your iPad and also your OccluSense device are connected to the correct Wifi.
2. the handheld device was disconnected via the "Disconnect" button in the "Handheld registration" setting.
- Please tap "Switch device" there and select it again from the list (OccluSense device must be turned on and connected to your WiFi).
3. the initial setup was restarted after a successful installation. The connection to the handheld device is lost and must then be reset for a new connection.
- To do this, please reset the device to factory settings and restart the initial setup