The rotating circle demonstrates the waiting time. While the symbol is visible the iPad is trying to connect to your handheld.
Articles in this section
- Reset to factory default
- Firmware Update RV_03_000_0007 | App Update 1.7.3
- Does OccluSense work with my wireless access point?
- Why is there a connection error when entering the local WLAN network data to the handheld?
- When switching on the handheld the display shows "Testing-Flash"
- What does the rotating circle mean next to the OccluSense® as a network?
- Why does my OccluSense® not connect to my iPad?
- Why can't I switch on my handheld?