Once the data is entered, you need to tap "Next" and connect your iPad and handheld to the same network. During that process the iPad changes its connection from the handheld hotspot to the WLAN network. For a short moment there is no connection to any network, which is why a connection error is being displayed.
Articles in this section
- Reset to factory default
- Firmware Update RV_03_000_0007 | App Update 1.7.3
- Does OccluSense work with my wireless access point?
- Why is there a connection error when entering the local WLAN network data to the handheld?
- When switching on the handheld the display shows "Testing-Flash"
- What does the rotating circle mean next to the OccluSense® as a network?
- Why does my OccluSense® not connect to my iPad?
- Why can't I switch on my handheld?