1. Open the OccluSense®-iPad-App and go to "Patients".
2. Select a patient (all recordings will appear in the patient's folder).
3. Tap on a recording.
4. Go to the full screen mode (tap on the button showing arrows in the top right corner of the screen).
5. Press on the red dot at the bottom of the screen (you can zoom, rotate of use the sliders during recording)
6. When finished tap on the grey symbol at the bottom of the screen.
7. A preview of the video will be shown.
8. You can trim the video using the timeline slider at the bottom.
9. Tap on "Save" in the top right corner of the screen.
Now you have successfully exported the video to the iOS "Photos" App.