1. Open the OccluSense®-iPad-App and go to "Settings".
2. Tap on "Connection" (Instructions for external WLAN-Setup are being displayed).
3. Tap on "Next".
4. Now enter your network name and your WLAN password.
5. Tap on "Next".
6. Go to your iPad Settings and tap on the menu item "WLAN".
7. Connect to your local WLAN (handheld and iPad must b e connected to the same WLAN).
8. Restart the OccluSense®-iPad-App (close the app by double tapping on the home button and swiping up the App).
Now you have successfully transmitted the local WLAN network data to the handheld.